SEO Applications are still open*!
Applications are screened on a rolling basis, so we recommend candidates to apply as soon as possible.
*SEO is still accepting applications for the Creative Industries.
The formal SEO recommendation processes for the Investment Banking, Professional Services, Corporate Law and Corporates programmes are nearing a close, but SEO is still accepting candidates for any adhoc opportunities that may arise. Please make an online application and we will be in touch with any relevant opportunities.**
Applications for the SEO Scholars programme are now closed.
** Please note that the normal time frame for replying to students does not stand. SEO will only respond to your applicaiton if there are any relevant positions for you.
To apply for any of the below programmes, click on the industry area icons below
To apply for SEO Scholars, please click here
SEO Programme Areas
**IMPORTANT Please note:**
• PREVIOUSLY APPLIED: If you have previously applied to SEO, or were recommended by us in the last recruitment cycle, and would like to be reconsidered for opportunities in this year, you will need to submit a new application this year, by clicking on “create account” on our application page. [You need to use a new email address to register a new account, username and password. You cannot use the email address and login details from applications in previous cycle(s).]
• PREVIOUSLY RECOMMENDED: If you were previously recommended by SEO to our partner firms, SEO will be able to fast track you through some stages, meaning in most cases you will not need to go through any online tests/phone interviews that you may have completed with us last cycle. We do however need you to resubmit a new application. Please note that the application has been simplified for this year.
• ACADEMIC REFERENCE: If you are applying for the Summer Programmes you will be required to submit a reference from a university tutor. Please note that we will be happy to progress your application before the reference is submitted. However it remains your responsibility to ensure that your reference is submitted at the earliest convenience.
• APPLYING TO PARTNER FIRMS: If you are applying to any of our partner firms, please ensure you select SEO as your affiliation on their application. This may help endorse any direct applications you may be making. You can do this by selecting "yes" when asked if you are an SEO candidate or selecting "SEO" when asked about how you heard about the firm.
All applications are screened on a rolling basis.
Please ensure that you have reviewed all the application tips and the sample CVs and cover letters before submitting your application.
• Advice for making a strong application
• Sample CV for Careers Programmes (for a sample CV for Corporate Law click here)
• Sample Cover Letter
• For guidance on Scholars applications, click here
• For programme specific queries for your application, please refer to the FAQs for that programme area